Monday, May 4, 2009

CSM Candidates At A Glance


(Click for full version)

Due to an idea posted by Small Chimp, I've decided to try to make it possible for voters to get a read on all CSM candidates at a glance, without having to sort through 40 campaign pages. It should be pointed out that a lot of the candidates gave much longer answers than what I have written above for the first two questions. I've run all abbreviations by them, but not everyone has responded. Any faults in summarization are my own.

The full version of the questions asked are:

What is the single biggest issue you will attempt to work on if elected to the CSM?

What is your single biggest activity as an Eve player?

Rate your knowledge of the following aspects of the game on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is high:
- 0.0 Warfare
- Piracy
- PvE
- Industry

Rate your general happiness with the following aspects of the game on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is high:
- Supercapital ships
- Sovereignty mechanics
- Low security space
- Local chat channel
- Minerals and T1 items in NPC loot
- Players being allowed to join NPC corps at will
- The user interface

Additional candidates will be filled in as I get answers back from them.

4 comments:

Msquare said...

I am just now plowing my way through the candidate list. This overview is VERY USEFULL. (I can print it and add my notes, maybe a more printfriendly version?) Should be part of the public CSM process (CCP - are you listenening?)

Alex Sloat said...

If you want, I can email you the raw Excel file, and you can make all the notes you want. Send me an email at alex.sloat at gmail dot com, or to Herschel Yamamoto in-game, and I'll forward it along.

Msquare said...

Thanks, but I've voted later that night, so it isnt usefull anymore :-)

Alex Sloat said...

Oh well, worth a shot. People need to leave more comments so that I check them more than every few days, it seems.

Yes, my hopefully-existent readers, that was a hint ;)